Tuesday, April 5, 2011

USAPANG SULIT


Life is like driving. At times it’s smooth, you may encounter humps and bumps, you choose to slow down or speedup, it has different paths and routes but you can find ways to make your journey more interesting, more beautiful. And you may choose your partner, to make the ride, life, "sulit", like for me it’s my red buddy Toyota Corolla model 96. In today's economically trying times, you might choose to keep your old, high-mileage daily driver and it has to be something SULIT like my car.


My car is sulit because:






S – Sentimental it is for me as it has been through many occasions, happy and tough times, that made me attached to it.



U- Utmost reliability, and superbly built service history.





L- long lifespan it has, though been through repairs, it is still in its good condition until now, after a decade .




I – Important events, trips, travels, a daily partner, is my RED TOYOTA COROLLA model '96





T – This is an asset that started my driving skills and it got a smart driver named Aldrin, that makes it all SULIT.





p.s. plus i don’t have to worry because this one is not prone to carnap *wink*






Pls visit this awesome site http://cars.sulit.com.ph/
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home